18 September 2010

HAPPY ~~ day...

-15 SEPTEMBER 2010-


16 SEPT was KEN LOK's birthday ~
We decided 15 SEPT help ken celebrated his 19th years old birthday ~~...



Today ~
We went TIMES SQUARE with my sis and her fren , Q'ney..
first.. we went there by bus... after arrived chow kit.. we take monorail to IMBI...



 
when arrived there, we went to cinema.. but ..
there're lot of PEOPLE... @.@ ..... finally, we gave up...



Ken arrived, we met him.... at GASOLINE..
....quite shy... .>.<
hehe....



We have lunch together.. but seems quite harmonious..
THAT's a good things ~^3^
after that, we separate.. Q'ney and sis went to KTV sing K..
me and ken went for a walk...


we went many places....
like... TIMES SQUARE, SUNGEI WANG, LOT10, PAVILION, FARENHEIT ~
@@.. gosh... my leg..... 
FINALLy, ken bought me some plaster because my legs was injured...
keke...XD...



next, SUSHI time.. !!
he treat me eat sushi... hehe... XP...
almost RM 60++..
First time eat sushi with him... ka...
THANKS ~


we found a new place ~ hehe...
called '' ENJOY ''........me and ken named it... ha...
quite happy at there..
keke.... sit there almost two and a half hour... =)



At last,
I gave a present for him... ^^...
HaPpY BiRtHdAy~


Bye, Bye...
the second times we met.. ~^^


Q'ney BB fetch us home..
thx to u ~ keke...



Tired ~





night night ~
its a HAPPY DAY ~

No comments:

Post a Comment