21 December 2010

Graduate Life

.
.
.


 13/12/2010
I finished my seni exam at 5 pm,
hehe..
I'm FREE ~! 

bye, ketua pengawas~ I won't see u again ~
SMK TAMAN DESA too..!
but I'm appreciate to u all ~ muacks

I'm graduate..
now with full of patience to wait my result ~



15/12/2010
JI MUI's DAY
I went TIMES SQUARE n SUNGEI WANG with JAZ,
we took KTM to reach there..
and start shopping ~
tired on that day ..

I bought a long sleeve jacket with white colour and a short pants with brown colour
jaz bought a student skirt, a short pants and a dress with jeans types ^^ 

no pic ~
(ps, ugly me.. so no take ~XD)

At night, my cousin came here to visited us from singapore,
 * Audrey n Hans *
Hans was growth up to become a teenager ~
shocked ^^''
WELCOME !




16/12/2010
SUNGEI WANG
ROLLER day ~
with my lovely cousin,
5 person , RM 100
put our bags in the locker,
change our shoes..

START play!


but at end..
my cousin and I were injured T^T..
hehe ~ nvm.. enjoy

after roller,
we go eat 'da bian',
first time only,
It was very funny when I saw the MENU..
what da bian rice ah, da bian ice-cream,
EVEN soap beverage also got..
FUNNY dao.. =.=


ended for roller day




17/12/2010
the next day,
TIMES SQUARE
BOWLING day~
with cousin too..
2 games, RM 90+ for 6 person

first game,
I on the second place ~

second game,
the third place ~
not bad la..
haha
(ps, no over than 100point.. hehe) 


the end for bowling day..






18/12/2010
SUNGEI WANG again..=.=
with my cousin also,
but today my other two cousin came from singapore too..
they came here with their parent ..
organized by their company..
* JIA TUNG n JIA WEI *
shopping with them..
they are very cool.. >.<
not even talk with them..
at last, bye bye with them.. they are going back..

I bought a dress, and a long sleeve..
(^-^) happy..

that's all






19/12/2010
FINALLY,
not TIMES SQUARE n SUNGEI WANG,
but MIDVALLEY~!
phiuu ~
actually I went there with family and cousin..
but they can't find the car parking..
so only DAD, MOM and I ..

My friends told me that MIDVALLEY hv education fair ~
so, that's why I went there..
many colleges,
I take some flyers and knew some information about courses..
the fees ..@@ expensive..
but for sure, the environment will more  better ..

after that, take my lunch at taiwan recipe restaurant in midvalley..
my friends pass by the restaurant..
and luckily I saw him..

>.<

today, my cousin.. audrey and hans go back already..
bye ~ muack .. miss u all.. T^T







20/12/2010
KEPONG JUSCO
with mom and two sis..
go shopping..
mom and I take many clothes and go fitting room to try..

but, doesn't hv ONE clothes suit us..
even my Mom...=.=

Never mind , save money..




FINISHED ~
did you realize that I went to KL for 6 day ?
with continuous ?

**
Conclusion with my graduate life is
TIRED !

gosh ~



here, I write this for satisfy my kor requirements..
my Lim jia kor kor..
good enough ? hehe..


.
.
.



No comments:

Post a Comment