09 July 2010

I'm A LOser.. !

Damn Bad mood..
but i take it as simple things..
forget it...




My relationship..with fren..
become more bad..
atcually i'm so care about them...


but no use..
Because i seldom out...parents dun let..
make our relationship got a long distance...



Hate it !
i HATE myself too !
i'm Not a Funny gal ~!
I just shy at there..!
dun know HOw to make joke with fren..!!
Sometimes i very envious my fren.!!


Because,
they can laugh together..
they can che-chat together..
they can Play together..



I really hope tat i can be like them...

Very HOpe....




i'm not easy to get anger ...
i seldom bad mood.....
my emotion is ok...i wont show it to my face..
i'll still keep happy mood to face it..


But everytime when i bad mood.. its most because of FREN...
dun know WHy i so care about FRENDSHIIP..




USELESS me ~!!






I'm concentrate with my study now..
I pay attention in class..
in every SUBJECT..
and now i'm awakened..


SPM is coming soon..
I can't let time pass away...


NO TIME !


I won't disappointed my PARENT !




..................................................................................



go K.L with babe ~



3 frenss ~muacks..


Smile ~~~~~



Me and Apple babe ~


------------------------------------------------------------






Only me ~~






5 comments: