06 September 2009

.. Thx DAddy..

CHIS .. juz now got mouse at my house... !!OMG..
make my shout le almost wan break glass le..!!!!


Yesterday..
go jusco kepong..

and we go walk walk with family..
and walk walk walk til a stall...

and my daddy buy a necklace for me..
next time show u..HEHE..^v^

and we bring many customer come .. haha ><
aiya... zao zhi dao..tell boss gv murah sikit la.....


haha...

thx daddy..MUACK ~ the necklace.. RM 79.. wuwu.. so expensive..T_T

but is my birthday present..^.^



after on.. my dad and mami go UNCLE JOHN yam cha..

and me ,gugu and my mei go watch movie..at cinema..

later on.. got somebody call my mei..
and she say is ah bin ..( ex bf .. ><)

and i say.. "y man zhe me call him come."..

aiyo..

at last..
we go see movie le with him.. chis....



ntg lo..
tats all..

byebye ^^
tata...

2 comments: