18 September 2009

CHIS !! the BABI POlice.. saman me..and mami..!!!~

HAIZ..
A bad day..unluckly day..

today gt tuition .. 9am ..
and i didit wake up and mami also same same..
after tat my mami only call me up..
tat time already 9:05..
LATE !!!!

then i quick quick finish my  preparing and go out..
then me and mami rush .. so no tie the safety belt ..=.=
and see all WHITE SHIRT de babi ..
then alamak loh.... kena..>.<

they all PUASA nak makan saja ma..!
aiyo.. the BABI still ask my mami wan saman tak ? SUPER BODOH !!
like tat who also know feel u dun wan saman .. JUZ WAN $$..
..then my mami see the BABI away..
then fast fast call  me keep the 50 ringgit in my pocket..=.=

then mami juz take out 20 for him.. say no money le..
and the BABI accept.. so..
can go le.. so SHIT !!~ Already Late Le.. still wan Block..!

HATE!! 

wan go out luu... BYE .. sad la..!~


Yestreday.. fren birthday.. jia yong zhu jiao ..
go leong..
hmm.. luckly still got zhun wen and jin hua teman me..
all so friendly...
all say xiao.... so SIAO..

3 comments: