03 September 2009

2 SEP 2009.. yesterday..

My 'dao gei ' name still keep on saying..
but.. hehehe..^v^ micky also gt ppl say 'dao gei mui ' to her.. BAO YING..
hahaha...

HAIZ.. so fan fan fan.. my genting trip ah ..Y SAME DAY WITH MY DANCE PARTY ??!!
how i gonna go trip ??!! so bad.. i already buy the ticket party for RM45 !!..
bad mood bad mood..

a funny things.. is at 'MOM's' restaurant.. my mami fetch us go eat lunch ..
then.. mami wan order ice lemen tea..then wan less some ice..
but my mami say to the waiter ' less tea..><" '
tat time all laugh til die..included my mami.. she so malu ..


huhu.. yesterday my classmate go and scold teacher.. and throw hp..COOL..




TODAY ..

with my huai huai sembang her things.. so sad la..

ntg le.. bye bye

^^ muack ,,,

2 comments:

  1. haha~~~
    less tea~~~
    XD

    so funny~~

    wow..
    scold teacher and throw handphone..

    现在的小孩子将凶的咩~?
    =~="

    haha~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yala.. less tea..
    take out de ice lemon tea really no tea one.. so less..

    >.<

    hmm yala..
    is sk 2 la..

    ReplyDelete