18 December 2009

huhu..sungei wang.. went til SIENZZ..

15 dec..dua kosong kosong sembilan..

Tat day.. y shime babe invite me go sungei wang..
first time .. take TRAIN ..with fren..( mami also there.. =''=)
CIS..

but NVM..
can with fren .. then wat problem also can accept..
Firstly..
take bus.. take train.. then finally.. reach there..

OLD TOWN .. makan breakfast..at ts..
terus went to roller..

Ha.. my mami still wan be de leader .. take us go roller place..
>.< aiyaya..

luckly me still noe how to roller..
no need help from other..

WOW.. My babe finally know how to roller le..!
cheer up.. ^-^


plyplyply..
out from roller place.. i meet my internet fren..
ah lok.. haha..
then i separate with me fren..they sing K..
first time see him.. malu only....
juz chat chat..
belanja me drink..
got present for me also.. CIS.. malu betul.. >.<

then help me find de place tat my fren at sing K there..
LOW YAT..( did i spell wrong ah ?...haha..)

then BYE BYE lo.. internet fren.. next year only meet ba.. i think..
ha..
>.<


after tat.. join my fren AGAIN..
^-^
happy hour..
huhu.. ~
sing K.. my weakness..
so shameful..

coz got reason tat .. i'm still not tat know my babe fren.. tak kenal..
but they FUNNY also.. ^-^

alot of smile .. laugh..
tat day so happy..


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


today..
18 dec.. went for.. SUNGEI wang again.. roller .. >.<
but .. not happy..
almost wan cry tim..T-T

but nvm la.. they at last also got come and find me and sis..




..crazy baby..sungei wang..
went til scare..

But if with fren.. sure fun ~ ^^ kaka..

2 comments: