02 December 2009

1 DEC 2009..totally..break..

1 DEC 2009..


almost one and a half year ..
a long time ..
together with my boy..




Now.. finally break le..
hu~




MORNING..
is xuan de B'day..
me went to leong..
i went earlier..
so i call my boy to accompany me..


.. i know tat i'm going to break with him..
so.. tat day.. i'm very treasure with him at tat moment..


he seens like so happy..
but.. my heart were so pain.... ..


when after xuan b'day..
ntg to do.. juz went to cc.. INDIGO..


hmm..
i sit at his leg...
coz no tempat la..>.<
if no sit .. sure so tired..


Suddenly i go and hug him..
as tight as i could..
and .. almost cry.. coz i juz think tat ..
' i'm going to break with u.......... '
keep think tat..

i hug him for so long..
but i didnt cry out..

he think tat me juz tired..
but Not..
i'm not tired at all..!

COZ tat was our last hug..
so i hug tightly..
i'll so miss de hug..


when i reached home.. then i sms him le..
for said break..


Now i finally lost u ..
 .. i'm so appreciate him for giving me this one and a half year a happiness things...
alot of sweet memories..
but.. almost all is unhappy de things..
phiuuu...T-T




BYE BYE..
My love..


I LOVE U .. : (

4 comments: