12 November 2009

CRAZY

I'm Going To CRAZY






ARGHH !!



my result..
OMG..


all DEAD!!!!





my love..
OMG..
super DEAD!!!



WHO will help me ?



i think i am going to be insane..



y ah ?
i very disappointed with my result..
i already work hard for my studies..
but Y  ??!



Today i cry for my result..
and i dun know y i so serious with my result now ?
am i wake up le ?
am i worry about my SPM is coming soon le ?


My dad and mom
i think they will not scold me ..
but ..
i so disappointed with it..




i though my result with get better in this time..
BUT..
almost all FAIL !..
except for de BI,MM,....





DAMN !!







Anyway,
y he treat me like tat ?
I HATE DE WAY HE TREAT ME..
very...hate..
















SHIT !


3 comments:

  1. dn sad all will over soon..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. forget about de sad things, 2012 is coming soon live ur live with happy ,live it ! girl dun be so hopeless o , find me chat chat ba also can de o

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx allen thx jun yan.. really pain my heart

    ReplyDelete