23 October 2009

20 OCt...Birthday again.. @_@

   BIRTHDAY again...3rd time..

and i dun know ...

Coz he invite me go eat..
i though is a simple dinner ..
so..
we went leong there..


eat..
eat..
eat..

and wait hosea them come together..
all come le..there got hosea, ah xiang, samuel,ander,danny,and he..
only one girl.. is me...>.<'"""


Suddenly,
he bring a CAKE come..


@_@*


shock dao..''


and it is an American chocalate cake..
wat shape de cake ..
no need say la..
haha >.<


me really surprised..
huhu ~~



later on ....
he bring a present for me..
is a babymilo de bear..


HEAD so big..
almost cant hug.... chis >.<"


nvm .. happy.. ^-^

and we take pic .. together..
NOT NICE one.. is me la..T-T
wan cry..coz me take pic not nice d..
is me ruin de pic .. only one we take pic together..
The only one..
at his hp.. yeeeeee

nowonder he keep on asking me full anot..
coz got cake hv to eat..



 My first and second de bday so unhappy..
20 oct u gv me a surpised..
thx for giving back my bday ...
and thx frens too..for accompany me..





OK la.. Forgive u ~ hehe..



No comments:

Post a Comment